SUNDAY SCHOOL IS FOR YOUR CHILDREN
- is a gift from God. He is the one who has made and placed this life into your hands.
- is a responsibility to you and a joy.
YOU HAVE SURELY WONDERED…
- how can I give my child what he needs to succeed in life?
- how can I teach him about God and prayer?
- I certainly don’t have all the answers!
AT SUNDAY SCHOOL, YOUR CHILD…
- learns the stories from the Word of God – the Bible – and through activities and games learns what they mean and applies them to their life in today’s world.
- sings the joyful songs of faith and thanksgiving to God.
- learns to worship God and to pray.
- joins in with other youth from the area, many will become friends.
- is preparing to live a God-pleasing life that is also of some good to their neighbor. This life – life with God – will never end.
- can bring back to your home the blessings of Christian love.
WE INVITE YOU…
- to visit Sunday School this week. God wants to talk to your family through His Bible and through the brotherly concern of the Christian congregation.
- to come with your children and to encourage them to try Sunday School. At the same time, if you want to ask questions and talk about the Christian life in our troubled world, there is also a Bible study group for adults. Immediately following these Christian education activities, there is the church service for the whole family.
YOUR FAMILY WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.